Molicel are for vaping, just ask them yourselves. They're into safe batteries for vapers, and the offering we have for you goes above and beyond not just in safety, but in capacity and performance well above many of the other widely available cells in the market. Read on for more info!
The Molicel P42A 21700 battery is a top tier battery, beating even the current purple-wrapped king. It carries a typical 4100mah capacity and offers a continuous discharge rating of 30A (40A in cooler conditions, but stay safe out there). As you'd expect from a top level producer of quality like Moli, the P42A has a super low resistance, quick charging time and peak pulse discharging of up to 45A.
Basically, if you own a mech, you NEED to try these. After the excellent 20700 cells all around the world, the P42A is a best in show 21700. Check out Mooch's review here, of "one of the best batteries available".
- Rated Capacity: 4.0Ah (Minimum), 4.1Ah (Typical)
- Rated Charge: Limiting 4.2A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C.
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.84A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Nominal Voltage 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: <15mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 8.4A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 45A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: -20~60C
- Discharging: -40~60C
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
What's in the box:
1 x Molicel P42A 21700 Battery
Battery Safety: Hawkes Bay Vapour chooses its suppliers very carefully and we have sourced these batteries directly with Molicel. However, all rechargeable batteries, regardless of where they come from, require responsible usage. Incorrect handling can lead to damaged hardware or serious injury.
Before using any rechargeable battery, make sure you understand the risks and take proper precautions. Never leave charging batteries unattended, and always place the charging device on a stable fire-proof surface. Do not use any battery or battery charger that is damaged in any way, whether that damage is visible or internal. Always transport batteries in a non-conductive container, and ensure that batteries can't come in contact with each other. Dispose of batteries in a safe and responsible manner. Contact your local council to find out what programs are in place to help you dispose of your batteries.
Hawkes Bay Vapour will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, whether permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of batteries. It is your responsibility as an adult to understand what you're doing, and to not do silly things.